E-Lockers – Re-Inventing Locker Storage
E-Lockers are more secure, require fewer lockers and take up less floor space than traditional corridor lockers. They can also be configured to your needs.
E-Lockers let you choose the access model. We currently offer swipe cards, PIN keypads, RFID, NFC and credit card access. You can also configure your solution to have timers, alarms and tracking abilities. This is all programmed into the LCD touchscreen kiosk, which is securely monitored 24/7 for support.
E-Lockers are the most versatile locker solution available.
- 16- & 18-gauge carbon steel construction
- Stainless steel door hinge pins, locking pins and door springs
- Hardware included to create an E-Locker bank
- Electrical components operate on 12V DC
- Integrated bases with leveling points
- Large LCD Touchscreen
- Ship fully assembled
Available in many powder-coated finishes.
E-Lockers are offered in the following sizes:
- Access kiosk
- 75” H x 16” W x Depth of the locker bank
- Locker cabinets
- 75” H x 27.5” W x 12” D
- 75” H x 27.5” W x 18” D
- 75” H x 27.5” W x 24” D
Locker cabinets are available in 4 configurations. We offer cabinets with 2, 4, 8 & 12 doors. Doors are 12-inches wide. Each cabinet is equipped with a 3.5-inch wide channel for locks and technical equipment.